Thursday, August 12, 2010

Matt & Kaylani

This was my last session with my favorite couple! Kaylani and I decided months ago to do her bridal session after her wedding and reception. Since I only photographed their reception, we didn't have too much time for pictures, so we decided to include Matt for these. I think it's a great idea. I know I don't have any wedding pictures all by myself in my house. So it was nice to devote extra time for couple pictures.

Let me say, Matt and Kaylani were AMAZING sports. It was sooooo hot the morning of our session, and poor Matt had to wear his jacket. I'm surprised he didn't get mad at me, since I laughed everytime he put it on. I was really only laughing because I felt so bad for him. But even in 100+ degree temperatures, they looked amazing. I have enjoyed working with you guys so much, and I wish you a lifetime of happiness!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs