Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Morton Family

This was another one of my family sessions that was a gift for Mom. Such a good idea!!! These guys met me on one of our very HOT Memphis days. We literally could not walk in the sun without breaking a sweat. I have to say that I've gotten pretty good at "compacting" my summer sessions so that we can get as many pictures taken before shirts start dripping and makeup starts melting. Yes, it really is that HOT.

By the way, I went to high school with Tiffany and David. They were high school sweethearts. It is so great seeing them together with their own little one. Who, by the way, is the.... cutest... thing... ever. That boy grinned for me the whole time! So cute! I can't wait for his 1 year session in a few weeks!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This picture was not planned, and I wish I had caught it sooner. You should have seen his face when the train went by!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs