Sunday, August 22, 2010

Fall Mini Sessions: Details!

I am so excited to announce the location of my Fall Mini Sessions in Memphis! They will be at Peterson Lake Nature Center, which is in the Collierville Greenbelt. There is a fabulous bridge, creek, wooden walkway, and trees. It's the perfect location to catch the first glimpse of the fall foliage. Unfortunately with the big move in less than a week, I won't be able to post some sample sessions, but I promise they will be great!

My Memphis sessions for Sept. and Oct. are already filled with my First Moments clients, so if you are interested in a fall session in Memphis this is the best way to do it. I will begin booking sessions on Sept. 6th. I can't wait to hear from you!


Photobucket

1 comments:

Kristin said...

I Cant Wait

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs