Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Matt & Kaylani: The Details

I just love this couple. They are completely, totally in love, and it just radiates off of them. Matt and Kaylani were married out of town and asked me to photograph their reception when they returned to Memphis. Kaylani, I am honored that you trusted me enough knowing that it was my first wedding, and I hope you are happy!!! By the way, I am not scheduling weddings now or probably any time soon. I felt a little more comfortable/prepared knowing that this was only a reception. Maybe one day down the road...

Since this is my very first wedding, I can not narrow down my choices. So I've decided to do these sneaks in parts as I edit. So my first sneak is of the details, which I must admit was one of my very favorite parts of this reception. I just loved the pink and black and all of the twinkling lights!

Also, a big thank you to Lindsey Bramlett for working as my second shooter! Thanks for your help and input!
Photobucket

Photobucket

At night...
Photobucket

Photobucket

The rings!
Photobucket

Photobucket

One of my very favorites from the night
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful job, Shannon!

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs