Friday, May 7, 2010

Mason: Newborn Session

Little Mason's mommy and daddy get the bravest parents award. They traveled from Arkansas to Memphis with a 12 day old for newborn pictures! And yes, I feel so lucky to have them travel so far for me to photograph their little guy. He was such a good baby too. Since he slept the entire way here in the car, I knew he'd be awake for a while. He was stayed calm and relaxed while we moved him around. He'd just doze off now and then.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this face!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I just love his expressions in these next two.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My VERY favorite from this session.
Photobucket

For newborn sessions, I always recommend a naked baby. Too many clothes on such a little person can sometimes look ridiculous. Plus, I figure you have the next 18 years to dress them for photos, so why not do some naked ones when they're little? Anyway, I also suggest for parents to bring hats, blankets, or any items with their baby's name to incorporate. So mom brought this sweet little onesie with his name on it. (I also highly recommend www.etsy.com for fabulous knit newborn hats and other props if you have a newborn session coming up.)
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs