Sunday, May 30, 2010

Fall Sessions

I cannot believe that I am posting about fall sessions already. I promise, I am not trying to rush the summer away, but I just wanted to let everyone know how I plan to do my fall sessions this year. I am currently booked through August! I am so excited about the success of my photography business and a little overwhelmed, in a good way!

With 2 kids, it is really difficult for me to plan my schedule 4-5 months in advance, so I am not taking any more fall session appointments right now. I will let you know as soon as I begin scheduling sessions again, probably around July/August. The ONLY exception is for newborn sessions and my First Moments clients. If you have a newborn due in the fall or winter and are interested in a session, please contact me so I can pencil you in for an approximate week. It is never too soon, I already have babies scheduled for January!

Because I have so may families to fit in and so little time to do it, I will not be offering family sessions for the fall and winter. Instead, I will offer Fall Mini Sessions and Christmas Card Mini Sessions. I am really excited about these, and I will give more details as those dates get closer.
I will still hold regular sessions for maternity, newborns, monthly (6 month, 9 month, etc.), and birthday sessions.

I hope all of this makes sense, and thanks again for all of your support and interest! I love helping families make memories!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs