Monday, May 17, 2010

Caleb: Newborn Session

So... May is the month for newborn sessions :) Caleb was my first of 3 newborns last week, and I was loving it! I can't get enough of my newborn sessions. The are my absolute favorite!

I have been waiting for a couple of months to finally meet this little guy. He had to stay in the hospital a little longer than expected, so had our session a little later than we had planned. Caleb was such a sweet baby, I think he'd do fabulous at any age!


Photobucket

Caleb's Grandfather is a firefighter, so I was really excited to incorporate these firefighting goodies!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Another new prop, I love my newborn accessories!!!
Photobucket

I could not get enough of his wrinkles and fuzz!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs