Sunday, May 23, 2010

Ephraim: Newborn Session

Ephraim was another one of my sweet, very well behaved May newborns. I fell in love with those pouty lips!

Love, love, love the hat that mom brought along!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am absolutely in love with some of the shots from my newest newborn prop, but I must admit I am awful at getting babies positioned in it! I just haven't practiced enough, and I don't want to practice on a happy, sleepy baby and spoil the mood! So until I figure out the trick, I've got to make mom and dad a little nervous! I think this picture is worth it, though :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

One more of the hat, just because I loved it so much! If you have a newborn session coming up, you've got to check out www.etsy.com for an adorable knit hat. They make the perfect newborn photos!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs