Monday, November 28, 2011

Livia's Newborn Session | Hendersonville TN Newborn Photographer

Precious little Livia's parents brought her to me for a newborn session this weekend in Memphis. Her mommy is a friend of mine and amazing teacher. She was my interim teacher when I was on maternity leave with my little man. When she asked me about photographing her newborn session, we talked about the dates I'd be in town and the dates they may drive to Nashville. I was hoping that everything would work out, and it did! Livia decided to arrive a couple weeks early just in time for Thanksgiving. She was 9 days old for our session and smiled more than any other newborn I've photographed. I think she may already love having her picture taken. I'm so happy that I was able to photograph her and see her sweet parents. Congrats W Family! She is beautiful :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This flower is actually a necklace that her parents brought. It swallows her now, but it would be fun to use it for each of her photo sessions as she grows.
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs