Thursday, November 10, 2011

Collierville Town Square Christmas Minis | Memphis TN Mini Session Photographer

Can you believe it??? I've gotten all of the sneaks from my full sessions and mini sessions in Memphis up in less than a week! I know everyone is itching to see more, so now it's time to get to editing. Emails will be coming soon! Until then, enjoy a few more sneaks of my adorable clients.

Photobucket
Ashley, I promise, she smiled. But I couldn't resist this one. She's sitting and just look at those lips. Irresistible.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This one makes my giggly. Love these girls.
Photobucket
I know, 2, I'm sorry! I couldn't decide!
Photobucket
And finally, another one of my sweet First Moments babies is now a big brother.
Photobucket

I can't say thank you enough to all of the families that participated in my mini sessions. You are amazing, and I am so grateful that you still choose me as your family's photographer. This is it for Memphis Minis until Spring 2012. I will have a few openings for indoor baby sessions in January, so check back soon on dates for those.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs