Thursday, November 10, 2011

Collierville Christmas Minis | Memphis TN Mini Session Photographer

I thought I'd share a few thoughts on mini sessions before this post. I love them, really love them. I have mini sessions to thank for first getting my name out in Memphis. In February 2010, I had my first round of mini sessions. I advertised them one night, and by the next morning all of my spots were filled. They were so popular that I ended up adding another day. My friends tell me that I'm crazy before a weekend of mini sessions begins, but I really do love the. Yes, weather, the fast pace, and a long list of worries all stress me out, but in the end, they are so much fun. You may not believe it but 15 minutes is a great amount of time for a quick family session. Kids don't have time to get fussy, dads love the short amount of time, and moms love that everyone else is happy. So there are smiles all around :)


For my Collierville minis, I had a vision of fall meets Christmas with golden light and sparkly ornaments. I love how they turned out! I may have to do more of these next year, and whew, one sneak is hard to do!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs