Monday, November 21, 2011

Before & After | Hendersonville TN Custom Portrait Photographer

You would not believe this... My new and amazing camera arrived last week. I had 8 sessions scheduled, and the rain came at such strategic times, that every. single. one. had to be rescheduled. It left me a little frustrated, but also gave me lots of time to catch up on editing and orders.

Now that I'm caught up, I thought I'd share something new, my first before and after. I love editing. I get a yummy mug of coffee, turn on Pandora, snuggle up with a blanket at my desk, and get going. The house is always calm and quiet, and I feel like I could sit there forever. I love it. When you choose a photographer, you are not choosing one because they have a "good" camera. You are choosing them because the way their pictures look and how they make you feel. Editing is one important detail that should be in that decision. I know it was important to me when I selected our family photographer this summer.

I've never shared a SOOC image on my blog before, but I thought it would be something fun to do every now and then. I try to get all of my images as close to perfect in camera as I can, but every image still needs a little somethin' somethin' to make it pop. I love clean, simple edits, and here is an example. The first image is SOOC (straight out of camera), and the second image is my final edit.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs