Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Lowry Family: 12 Month Session - Memphis, TN Photographer

It seems like I always fall in love with my clients, and each session is always my new favorite. Which is definitely a good thing! But it is especially true for this little guy. I can't believe that this is my last session in his First Moments package. He has been such a joy to photograph. I was a little nervous about this session. It was FREEZING outside. Really... it was the morning before it snowed in Memphis, and I knew we would be working indoors. Indoors, with a 12 month old, and a walking/running 12 month old at that??? I wasn't so sure, but like usual, he exceeded our expectations and was all smiles! Thank you, Lowry family, for allowing me to photograph his first year. It has been great!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs