Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Kate: Newborn Session - Hendersonville TN Newborn Photographer

Sessions like this one are what makes me so happy to be a photographer. I've known Kate's parents for a long time now. Her dad and I went to middle school and high school together, and we all went to the same college. So I was really excited to see them become parents. Kate was a perfect baby for our session and was by far the happiest newborn I've photographed. I caught tons of smiles from her, and those beautiful, pouty lips definitely gave me some baby fever :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this one - our last picture of our session. Miss Kate was letting us know that she was finished.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs