Monday, January 3, 2011

2010 in Review

I'm a little behind on this post, but I just wanted to wish everyone a happy new year.

2010 was an amazing year for my family and my business. It was my first full year as business. I am so thankful for all of those that have supported my business, encouraged me, and given me advice. It was also a year of lots of changes for our family. After planning to stay at home, I went back to work for 6 weeks when my youngest turned one. Just when I accepted that I'd be a mommy, teacher, and photographer, an awesome opportunity was given to my husband in Nashville. We've moved to a great new city, and I have been given the chance to have both of my dreams... stay at home mommy and photographer.

I have so many plans for 2011, and I can't wait to see what is in store. Thank you for following my blog!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a lot to be proud of, Shannon! Can't wait to see next year's ;)

Shannon said...

Thank you Jenny! It's been a great year. I can't wait to see what you do this year as well!

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs