Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Julia: 10 Months - Hendersonville TN Baby Photographer

When I realized that I had 4 sessions in a row with baby girls, I went a little crazy getting new fabrics along with making headbands and even a blanket. I think this momma of boys was letting her girl side out :) I buy tons of stuff off of www.etsy.com, which I highly recommend checking out if you have a newborn session scheduled. But I didn't have enough time to order and have them shipped, so I thought I'd get crafty. I love what I made and couldn't wait to try everything out.

Last time I met up with Miss Julia, we could barely get her to crack a smile. This time, she was so animated. I loved all of her expressions. I can't wait to include her brothers in our next session.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs