Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Website - Nashville TN Photographer

This has been one of my goals for 2011, and I actually finished it before 2010 was over!


I am so excited to share my new, updated website. It has some new features that I think are great. There is a client proofing section so that you may view your proofs directly from the website. There is also a calendar section. I will post the weekends when I will be in Memphis along with dates for mini sessions in Nashville and Memphis. I think this is a great feature if you are in Memphis, because you can check the calendar to see when I'll be in town for sessions. Finally, I have a gallery where you can view my portfolio from all different age groups. It's a great way to get ideas if you have an upcoming session.

Please check it out and let me know what you think. I am so excited to see what 2011 has in store for me in Nashville. Thanks for following along!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs