Sunday, December 12, 2010

Chloe: 1 Year Session Nashville, TN Baby Photographer

As a mommy of 2 boys, I have a weakness for all things pink and girly. So I have been in heaven editing Miss Chloe's 1st birthday session. This sweet girl's family is now the closest family that we have in Nashville, so I was so excited to get together with them. The day of our session had a high of 25 degrees, and I am amazed that we got some outside photos. We had heaters in the background so that she didn't freeze and only went outside for a few minutes at a time. Regardless of the temperature, though, she was all smiles. I hope they were worth the wait Dottie, thanks for asking me to do these! I had such a hard time picking me favorites for the blog!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs