Monday, December 27, 2010

The Condra Family Cousin Session - Gallatin TN Photographer

I have decided that winter sessions stress me out the most. December has been the coldest month that I can remember, and it always seems that the coldest days are when I have photo sessions. Half of these cousins are in town for Christmas from Vietnam, so we had to keep our session whether it was cloudy, cold, windy, or all of the above. I was a little worried with so many kids and a majority of boys, but they did great with very little complaining! Our goal was to get pictures with all five of them and some with the grandparents, and I think it was a success.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Aren't they handsome (and beautiful)? I think we could send this in for an ad for Ralph Lauren :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The littlest cousin was such a character. This is what she was doing between all of the pictures. I finally decided that I had to photograph her doing it.
Photobucket

One of my favorites. They aren't too happy with us since we made them go outside one more time, but I love it anyway.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs