Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Ainsley: 1 Year Session

I don't think I am Miss Ainsley's favorite person right now. Of course my weekend in Memphis had nice warm weather until Ainsley's session. At the time of her session, it was windy and close to freezing. Any other time, I would reschedule, but since I was driving home to Nashville after our session, we had to go for it. Ainsley was NOT up for any outside photos. And really, who could blame her? Here are a few that we got outside...


Photobucket

Notice the granola bar in hand, we were using bribery. However, this is what she really looked like when we tried to get our outside pictures...

Photobucket

Luckily, Ainsley's mommy had lined up a great indoor location for her cake pictures, which is where we finished her session with much more cooperation.

There's a smile!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My favorite of the day, great idea Ali!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs