Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Stratton Family - Nashville, TN Family Photographer

I have wanted to photograph Miss "M" since she was born. Her daddy was one of our groomsmen in our wedding, and her mommy is one of my newest friends in Nashville. But since they lived in Nashville and we were in Memphis, I never thought I'd have the chance. So I was so happy when her mommy asked me to take their Christmas pictures. I love everything about this session. Hopefully, I don't share too many and spoil the Christmas card, but I couldn't resist!

On a business note, I will be taking the rest of the week off to enjoy some much needed family time. I hope everyone has a fabulous Thanksgiving! Eat some pumpkin pie and snuggle with your loved ones. I'll be back in touch next week!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs