Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Masters Family - Hendersonville, TN Children's Photographer

I have thought this a million times, but it is so true... I would love to videotape the behind-the-scenes action that it takes to get pictures of children and babies. From M&M bribery to princesses or trains to dancing, every photo session is so different. For this one, we had 3 siblings+my 2 kids+mom+grandma+babysitter+me. Despite all of the craziness around them (my kids) and the chilly morning, I'm amazed at how well they did. Thanks for being so laid back and flexible with me, Leigh!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Little sis stepped up to get some attention, so I thought it would be a great time to focus on her. I told the boys to stay there, but didn't pay attention to what they were doing while she was showing off. I had a good laugh when I uploaded these.
Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs