Monday, November 8, 2010

Christmas Mini Sneaks

Photobucket

Thank you so much to all of my great Memphis clients that participated in my Christmas Card Mini Sessions! I am so very thankful for all of you. Despite the frosty morning temps, everything went perfectly, and I can't wait to share some sneaks!

Of course, my littlest man decided to give us another asthma scare and sent us to the emergency room our last night in Memphis. So I'm now on 3 hour breathing treatments - around the clock - for the next 24 hours. Needless to say, I'm exhausted. BUT... I am still planning to have all of your galleries completed by the end of the week. Please check back this week for some sneaks. I will try my best to get them up soon!

While you wait, here is a little dose of the cuteness I saw all day long. Don't you know I was in heaven?

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs