Sunday, November 21, 2010

Stella's First Birthday Party - Nashville, TN Baby Photographer

When Stella's mom asked me to photograph her first birthday party, I was excited to photograph another girl party. They are always cute and most often pink, which are two things I love. After meeting Stella and her family, I quickly discovered that she is a very lucky and very loved little girl. Not only did I photograph her party, but we also had an extended family session before her party. These are the first pictures that I edited, but I will have another post with those sneaks coming up soon!

The decor
Photobucket


The cake
Photobucket


The daddy and uncles... one of my favorites.
Photobucket

First taste of cake... Warning - there are a few! I'm a sucker for cake pics!
Photobucket

Still not so sure...
Photobucket

... and she's loving it!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The after-party clean up...
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs