Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Olivia

Ok, so I wasn't quite sure how this session was going to turn out. We had an evening session scheduled, and on my way to her house Olivia's mom told me that she hadn't napped all day. Meanwhile as I drive, I'm watching a huge storm cloud following me, and it's getting darker by the minute. By the time I got to her house, it looked like we only had minutes before it started raining.

But, Miss Olivia did fabulous, she didn't mind the rain, and I think this is my favorite session of hers yet!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I was so excited when I saw the lollipop that her mom found. It matched her outfit perfectly!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Unknown said...

This is the cutest baby I have ever seen!

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs