Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Lowry Family: 6 Month Session

Oh my! I just love the pictures from this session. I think it has a LOT to do with the smileyest (not sure that's a word) baby I quite possibly have ever photographed. Seriously, he was perfect and things couldn't have gone smoother. You would have never guessed that this session was right before his bedtime.

By the way, I'm having so much fun editing my sneak peeks with my new logo! I can't wait to get the new blog up and running!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Little man just cut his first teeth. I love how we captured the signs in this session:
Fingers in the mouth constantly, sometimes even a fist...
Photobucket

and lots of drool...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mom wanted to focus on pictures of father and son this session. Here are some of my faves:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs