Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Collins Family

This was my second large family session in a row, and it went very well too! However, I have to say... I think I'm banning sunglasses from all of my sessions from now on! I can't tell you how many great pictures I got, and then realized that someone had sunglasses on. I guess when you have a family of 3 or 4, it's easy to notice them, but in a large group I simply forgot! Needless to say, we had a great time and got some great pics too!

By the way, this session has been a long time in the making. Mom got this as a gift certificate for Christmas, and we had to wait until now to get all of the family in town. I hope it was worth the wait!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ha, ha! I think we found the jokester of the family :) I promised him this would make it to the blog.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs