Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Big News

Photobucket

Well, I've been waiting to post this until I had the perfect pictures to go with it. My husband's company offered him a position in Nashville that we couldn't turn down, so we are moving. I am so happy for him and so excited for this new adventure for our little family. I will also have the opportunity to stay home this year and build my photography business in Nashville, which is a huge blessing for me!

I am really sad about leaving all of my fabulous clients in Memphis. The good news is that I will continue to come in town at least one weekend a month for photo sessions of my First Moments clients. If I have any openings when I am here, I will post them a few weeks in advance. I will still do my Fall and Christmas Mini-Sessions in Memphis, also. I have one planned for October and one for November, as soon as the dates are set, I will let everyone know.

Our move will not affect my August and September sessions. Since I won't return to teaching in August, I will be adding many sessions for August. Please contact me if you are interested in a session.

If you have any friends or family in Nashville, I would LOVE for you to share my info with them!

Thanks again for all of your support, and here's my favorite part: the pictures! I can't wait to put these in our new house!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

emily said...

Congratulations to your husband! Nashville is my hometown, and I know you'll love it!

Shannon said...

Thank you!!! We are sooo excited!

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs