Sunday, July 10, 2011

Willis Family 1 Year Session | Nashville TN Baby Photographer

The Willis Family traveled all the way from Memphis to Nashville for their 1 year old session. To say I was thrilled was an understatement. I get so excited to have my Memphis clients on my new home turf! When A's mom texted me that they were there and it was beautiful, I knew I picked the right spot. I am just loving this session, and I hope these were worth the drive! Thanks Willis Family, it has been a wonderful year!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Willis Family said...

I am all teary-eyed this morning! You did such a fabulous job of capturing A's sweet personality. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Can't wait to see the rest. You are so very talented and I'm grateful we got to work with you for the past year, it's been a treat :)

Shannon said...

Oh, Jessica! I'm so glad! I am so thankful that I was able to work with your family this year. It has been a joy!

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs