Monday, July 18, 2011

The Other End of the Lens

A few weeks ago, we had a much needed family session with a local photographer and new friend of mine, Karen Halbert. My husband actually discovered her work at a customer's office. As soon as I saw her work, I knew that I NEEDED her to take our pictures! I warned her that I have 2 wild boys, and she was up for the challenge. I think she did a wonderful job, and I can't wait to display them all in my home. Here are some sneaks that she gave me to share. You can see more pictures and the sweet things she said on the full blog post on her website by clicking here.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Oh, and today is my 8 year anniversary with my cute hubby! I love this one!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs