Monday, July 25, 2011

The Baird Family | Hendersonville TN Family Photographer

My session with the Baird family has been in the works for months. I photographed "A" almost 9 months ago for his newborn session. His mom is my sweet neighbor and friend, and she told me that they needed family pictures but really dreaded them. I promised her that we'd have fun, and that I wouldn't stick them in awful poses and force them to smile.

Now their family is leaving us and moving to Florida. We had to make sure to get some family pictures before they left. We decided to have our session around our neighborhood since it holds so many memories for their family. There is the most amazing field right in front of our neighborhood, and I've been dying to get out there. It was the perfect location for our session. Unfortunately, dad has already started his new job, so he couldn't join us. I'm hoping these will be a little treat for him.

B Family, you have been wonderful neighbors, and you are going to be very missed on our street. I know you will make a wonderful life in Florida, and I wish you all the best! Thanks for letting me be a little part of your memories from Tennessee.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs