Monday, February 8, 2010

Valentine's Day Mini's Sneak Peek: Day 2

I'm sure I've already said it, but I've had SO much fun editing these sessions! Yes, my toes were freezing by the end of day 2, and I was ready to snuggle up in a warm blanket by the fire, but it was so, so worth it!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I loved all of my sessions, but I just loved looking at these! These sisters were ADORABLE! I felt giddy and girly just going through them. Plus the red, white, and black... love it!
Photobucket

... and last session of the day... Needless to say, it was colder in the afternoon than it was in the morning! I think this is the first crying picture I've ever posted, but really, how cute is it???
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs