Monday, February 15, 2010

Spring Sessions

It's hard to believe, but my weekend sessions for February and March are now booked. I still have a few weekday sessions available. If you were wanting a session in March but have not booked one, I will be holding Easter Mini Sessions Friday, March 19 and Saturday, March 20. I am not taking appointments yet, but I will post more details soon. They will be very similar to my Valentine's Day Mini Sessions.

As many of you know, I am a teacher, and I started my photography business while on maternity leave with my little man, Lawson. I've been debating about going back to teaching, but we have made the decision for me to return to work in April. I will be scheduling limited weekend sessions when I return to work for April and May, while I try to balance being a mommy, teacher, and photographer. I only have a few openings left for April. I appreciate your patience and understanding as I make this adjustment.


Can you see why I've had such a hard time wanting to go back to teaching???
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs