Saturday, February 6, 2010

Just Some More Cuteness to Come...

I've been editing like crazy, and I've only got a few more sessions to get edited and uploaded. So if you haven't gotten your email, you should be getting it soon.

Just a few reminders:
- If you'd like your prints by Valentine's Day, please email your order by Monday.
- If you choose options 1 or 2, you do not have to choose only one image. Your 8x10s or 5x7s can be different images. Only the 8 wallets have to be the same photo.
* Additional prints may be purchased for my regular print prices.
- If you'd like Option 3: 2 digital files, please email me your 2 files, and I'll email them to you.
* 1 additional image file is $15
* Your entire mini session on CD is $50

... and because I don't want to post without a picture.... here's a little to hold you over...


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs