Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Yopp Family | Hendersonville TN Family Photographer

This little family will always be special to me. They were my first official newborn session, and now a year and a half later, I'm still lucky enough to photograph their beautiful family. You might notice that I decided to process their session a little differently. I try to stay consistent with all of my sessions, but this one had a totally different feel. Mom's adorable headband and quilt inspired me to step out of my comfort zone, and I went with it. I wanted every image to have a softer, dreamy feel, and I think it really shows how much they love each other. Emily, I hope you like these, but if you don't, I edited them my regular way too :) Enjoy!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

Summer Safrit said...

These are FANTASTIC!!

Anonymous said...

I love them Shannon, and I think you're right on, the editing is perfect with the props! :)

Shannon said...

Ohhhhh, thanks guys! I loved this session!

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs