Thursday, May 19, 2011

Surprise! | Hendersonville TN Family Photographer

I loved being a teacher, especially at the end of the school year. I'd look at all of my "babies" and think back on how much they had grown throughout the year, how much they had learned, and how well I got to know them. Then, I'd pass them on to their next teacher. I was, and still am, passionate about teaching. It's a career where you get to help so many children, and I love it.

Now, I'm photographing families, and although I may not spend as much time with them or teach them anything, I still get to watch them grow. I've made so many friends and have gotten to watch so many families grow. I love seeing my pictures in frames, on birth announcements, on Facebook pages, and even blogs. Now, I feel like I get to help families capture memories, and I love it even more.

That leads to an awesome surprise that I got to help out with several months ago. One of my very first families is having baby #2, and this is how they announced it to their family!
Photobucket
Photobucket
I was so excited to be a part of the secret and the announcement! Congrats "S" Family! I can't wait to meet your new addition!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs