Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Thomas Sisters - Hendersonville TN Child Photographer

I first met these girls for one of my fall mini sessions. After our session, their mom said that she'd like more pictures next time, so I suggested a full session. So.... we had our full session, and the girls were camera ready for the first 20 minutes, and then they were done :) It's funny how things work out, but I got lots of good one during our first 2o minutes, so I can't complain! 9 out of 10 times, I will pick a color image over a black and white image, but I was really loving b/w this time. I could have done all of my sneaks in it, but I didn't let myself. Enjoy these sweet sisters!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs