Thursday, March 24, 2011

Harrison - Hendersonville TN Child Photographer

I have photographed Harrison several times now, and this is definitely my favorite session of his. I think we caught him in his element perfectly. As the mommy of two boys, and I still amazed by how quickly boys fall in love with tractors, and trains, and can make the most realistic car noises without anyone teaching them how. Harrison is the essence of a little boy, and I just love it. He fell a few days before, and his mom requested that we touch some up and leave some the way it is. So you'll notice, if he's carrying a stick or a tractor, the scratch is there. It was only fitting :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs