Monday, February 28, 2011

The McKee Family - Nashville TN Family Photographer

I just love this session. I loved the company... and I loved the outfits. I think they did a great job coordinating their colors. I always suggest finding outfits that coordinate rather than match, and this is the perfect example. Obviously, the most important part of having a good portrait session is to relax, be yourself, and have fun... oh and smile. But the second most important thing, and really almost as important, is the clothing.

These guys nailed it. They looked great, had fun, and were themselves. Not to mention that we were running around like crazy chasing Miss C. She is close to the same age as my little man, and she sure acted like him too. I think we all broke a sweat chasing after her, but it was worth it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs