Thursday, January 21, 2010

Valentine's Day Mini Sessions

Photobucket

Please call or email me to schedule your session.

Ok Mommas, I know you're trying to figure out a great Valentine's gift for your husband! What would be a better gift than pictures of your little lovebug???

Thanks to my friend Tiffany for supplying the adorable tutus. I will also have a purple and white one at the session. So, NO session fee and NO outfit to purchase!!! Only $25 for some adorable photos! (Additional photos may be purchased at my regular prices.)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yes, mommas of boys, even your little guys can get Valentine's portraits!

I also have these cute Valentine's designs to go around your photos. I can print them in any size, but I think would look really cute as wallets. They'd look like personalized Valentines!
Photobucket

1 comments:

Cassie & Joey said...

Hi my name is Cassie Bousson and I would LOVE for you to take pics of my little man next weekend please let me know what days and times are available my email is cassiebousson@yahoo.com thanks :)

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs