Sunday, January 31, 2010

Ainsley and Abby

Ainsley made her first appearance here a few weeks ago at her newborn session. This time I got to photograph her with her cousin Abby, who is visiting from Florida.

Their moms may not believe it, but I loved everything about this session. I loved how Abby did everything possible NOT to touch her baby cousin. I love how when we asked her to kiss her baby cousin, she bent down but would NOT let her lips touch the baby. I love how almost every picture, she's got some sort of candy in her mouth so that we could get her near the baby! I really, really love all of the "behind the scenes" things that we have to do to get good pictures.

Thanks girls, I enjoyed it! Really!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs