Sunday, March 4, 2012

Walker's 3 Year Old Session | Hendersonville TN Child Photographer

So... Mr. Walker had way more things in mind to do at the park other than taking pictures. He wanted to check out the trains, run and play, and basically avoid anything having to do with the camera. He had soooo much to say and made me laugh a gazillion times. I have to admit though, I questioned how successful this session would be (for a teeny, tiny second, I promise!) Then, I don't know how I did it, but I snuck off with that little guy and worked some kind of magic! After that, he was all smiles and giggles. I am loving this session from the colors to the perfectly coordinated outfits, everything turned out great. It didn't quite feel like spring that day, but it sure looks like it!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Mom brought along pinwheels from W's 3rd birthday party. They were so cute, and I'm so glad that she thought to include them in our session!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs