Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Before & After | Hendersonville TN Custom Portrait Photographer

I love before and afters! I'm working on a list of things to do in 2012, and sharing more before & afters is one of them. One of my photography forums, Rock the Shot, has everyone brushing up on their clean editing skills. So this is my take on the photo.
Photobucket
I love watching a picture transform.

While I'm chatting, I thought I'd let you know that it's going to be quiet around here for the rest of the year. I am taking the next 3 weeks off of work and photo sessions to bake cookies, watch movies, play, and snuggle with my babies. They aren't going to be this little much longer, so I'm going to take full advantage of it now! I hope you do the same! Don't worry, I'll be back in full swing in January!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs