Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Product Spotlight: 2011 Christmas Card Collection | Nashville TN Custom Portrait Photographer

Can you believe it is that time already? I LOVE Christmas cards. I love mailing them, I love receiving them, I love looking at them, and I really love helping families create them. I am so excited to introduce my 2011 collection of Christmas cards. They are bright, fun, eye catching, and a little non-traditional. Everything a great SPP card should be. Each card is front and back, and the sizes range from 5x5 to 5x7 and the new Luxe designs. They come in sets of 25. Each card can be fully personalized from text to color. You may purchase cards using images from a previous session, and they will also be part of my Christmas Mini Session package options.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I am so excited about the new Luxe cards. They are definitely the way to go if you want your cards to stand out.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Pricing:
5x5 and 5x7 cards $50/set of 25

5x5 and 5x7 Luxe cards $60/set of 25

All orders for Christmas cards must be placed by November 27th.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs