Monday, April 18, 2011

2, Elmo, Choo Choo Train - Hendersonville TN Child Photographer

We are home from a long, busy, family and fun filled weekend in Memphis. My littlest man celebrated his 2nd birthday in full Elmo fashion. To say he loves Elmo is an understatement. He has recently decided that his name is Elmo. If you ask him what his name is, he proudly says "ELMO"! When you ask him how old his will be, he says "2, Elmo, choo choo train". So the whole family picked out Sesame Street shirts, I searched for Elmo decor, and we went all out with Elmo. I think he was pretty happy.

Happy Birthday, my sweet little man. I can't believe you are 2 already. Will you please let this year go my a little slowly???

Photobucket


Birthday Shirt: Stitches and Giggles
Sesame Street printables: Shindig Parties To Go

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs