Monday, December 21, 2009

The Diaz Family

I met this family at their beautiful home to take their little one's 3 month pictures and some family ones. I'm so glad we decided to stay inside because it was freezing outside, but their little man was NOT in the mood to have his picture taken. You should have seen all the tricks his parents pulled out! Mom was holding the blowdryer as Dad was holding the laptop with Baby Einstein, while I was taking pictures as quickly as I could. It really would have been hysterical to watch. Here are a few of my favorites:

Photobucket

Photobucket

This face really says it all. I can just hear him saying "Lady, enough already!"
Photobucket

I love this one with Mom and son.
Photobucket

... and as quickly as it started, he decided the photo session was over!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs