Monday, November 9, 2009

Christmas Deadlines

I can't believe this time of the year has arrived! I've had many people asking about Christmas deadlines, so I thought I'd post it here. I only have a few weekend openings left in November. If you are interested in a weekday session, please let me know. If you plan to use your session photos for Christmas gifts, your session will need to take place on or before December 6th. All orders for Christmas gifts will need to be placed by December 1oth. Although I will try my best, I can't guarantee that the prints will arrive in time if you order after Dec. 10th. Thank you so much for sharing Shannon Payne Photography with your friends and family! I have been so busy with sessions and loving it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs